View Single Post
Old November 8 2012, 08:42 PM   #435
Qutluch
Commander

Re: My first voyage with Voyager

The Chute

I like Paris when he is angry, and I like Kim when he is getting the crap beat out of him! Paris and Kim are in a prison because they are thought to have bombed an area. Janeway is trying to get them out, but the leader of the planet wants to arrest the entire ship. Meanwhile in prison Paris is stabbed, and Kim has to try and save him!

Janeway finds the ship responsible for the bomb on the planet. Kim teamed up with another fellow to help them escape (without which Paris will die from his injuries). Kim and Paris have been drugged while in the labor camp, and have trouble keeping it together. I do have to say, even though I find Kim annoying, he did an awesome job of watching after Paris in this episode! In the end, Janeway and her crew swept in and saved Kim and Paris.

Favorite part: Prisoner to Kim, “How much do you want for the dead man’s boots?” Don’t know why, but that made me laugh!!

Least favorite part: That Neelix wasn’t able to take over for Paris for a couple of days. (He asked at the end when he thought Paris would need a few days to recover). That would have made for a fun episode! I can only imagine how many things would have went wrong!