View Single Post
Old November 8 2012, 07:31 AM   #393
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

^ I'll keep that in mind, lol.
---------------------------

Doctor's Orders

Different writers for this series is apparent. Trip says he wouldn't even let Phlox into the engine room without 4 years of training under his belt, normally, but just a few episodes ago, a previously unknown group of people were able to take over the ship because they were allowed everywhere, including the engine room. This wasn't the first time something like this has happened either. Well, FWIW, I like the more security conscious Trip better.

Grade: C plus
---------------

Hatchery

I'm going to guess that the neurotoxin that Archer was sprayed with did more than just mild damage temporarily. He's acting like the eggs of the Insectoids are his children. I think Dr. Phlox needs to step in with a medical assessment. There goes; that's the case. Okay, so I said I would do this, and even though I know he's "compromised," I will. Archer gives one of his speeches to T'Pol, saying that he doesn't know about Vulcans, but humans don't throw morals to the side when things get tough: Ahem, Cogenitor.

It's nice to see Malcolm and Hayes getting along a bit better, but then finally the mutiny that arguably should have happened a while back, lol. As nice as Hayes and his team are, it just goes to show that the real crew of the Enterprise knows best, and they know their captain best to know when he's most unfit to lead.

Grade: B minus

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote