View Single Post
Old November 6 2012, 03:48 AM   #452
Sindatur
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

JD wrote: View Post
Wow, that was a crazy episode. I honestly expected Lori to be one of the few characters who was safe, at least for a few more years. I'm thinking at this point we'll just have to throw out the comics when it comes trying to predict where the show will go next. I haven't read them yet, but I've been reading up on them on Wikipedia and they seem to be diverging more and more as the show goes on.
Not a comic reader, but, from what I've been following, it seems The Comics can be guide to the next setting, and perhaps inevitable characters that are introduced in those settings. But, yea, it seems Comics folks no longer know what to expect with the Story/Character arcs internally.

I too was really surprised to see T-Dogg and Lori (Especially Lori) go out like that, and tonight of all nights. Also, they really fooled me into believing we'd have a Dual Birthing Scene, the set up just cried out for it

Dayum, Carl, Man...that's gotta suck something fierce
As far as making him a Bad Ass at twice the Comic Rate, well, the kid is already 2 years older (And will be 3 years older next season), so, they're probably trying to keep Carl the right age IRL for his Comic Character's BadAssness

I hope Carol's not gone

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote