View Single Post
Old November 5 2012, 10:30 PM   #542
MikeS
Fleet Captain

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

FrontierTrek wrote: View Post
MikeS wrote: View Post
Other than for you to lose the condescending attitude (IMO)? Nothing. We were/are all aware that the extra's are super. Wonderful. Unprecedented. But we were lead to believe there was more. I feel let down by the person that suggested this and feel I wasted my time reading his articles in the hope they would reveal the clues that were hinted at. Look at my post from late September. Notice how I indicate how chuffed I am with what had already been announced. Then call me an ingrate.
There WAS more! Did you miss it completely? We get DELETED SCENES and a GAG REEL... not seen for 25 years. That's wonderful. That's unprecedented.

Wasted your time reading them? Wow... try being more unappreciative next time. CBS have gone out of their way to produce the best extras ever seen on a Star Trek home video release this time round - and I absolutely stand by my claim that these bonus features are groundbreaking. As for reading the articles, if you didn't want to read the interviews with the people behind this project, that's your prerogative. The feedback we've received has been wonderfully positive.
They have gone out of their way. I agree with you. And I will go out of my way to give them my money for it. That is Capitalism, they're not doing us a favour (the Okuda's may be a different case as they seem to be doing it for love). As for being unappreciative of your articles, sorry that it comes across that way. I am not really interested in the fine detail, nerdy technobabble of how they produce the blu-rays, I was simply reading to find out what extra's you were hinting at. I said as much several times. I'm sorry but you did lead a few of us on. As a number of us have said bloopers don't come anywhere near the other things they've given us.

I've wasted too much of my time on this subject already. That is where I leave it. Make of it what you will.