View Single Post
Old November 5 2012, 09:44 AM   #350
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

^ thank you, teacake.

@gaith I think their presence was explained well enough. They seemed to be a security force, and I got the impression that they did stealth ops mission stuff as well, kind of like Navy Seals in Starfleet. They provide the crew of the Enterprise with the additional security they need, but they are not Starfleet officers, so they don't do all of the science/exploration stuff. At least that's my understanding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight

This was an interesting alternate timeline episode. I think Captain Trip should have figured, or at least considered it a possibility, that the reason why the Xindi were following them for Dr. Phlox was because eliminating the parasites would change the timeline and then Earth might not have been destroyed, and so on. Anyway, it's nice that Archer could be his own hero in the end.

Grade: B minus

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote