View Single Post
Old November 4 2012, 07:32 PM   #333
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

Exile

Okay, somebody lied about their appearance. Not a good sign. I hope he doesn't double cross them. And a few days? It's not going to take that long; he just wants to spend time with Hoshi. I'm surprised that no one was suspicious of the timeframe. Archer shouldn't leave her alone with him. I started to give him a gold star for when he had her stay with Phlox in sick bay , but leaving her alone with a possible weirdo makes me have to take it back . At least one security guard should have been left behind, no ifs, ands, or buts.

I feel sorry for his story but he seriously gives off a Mr. McCreepy vibe. Aaand the truth comes out. He wants her to be his companion. And "came to appreciate," sounds like his previous companions were unwilling at the start. Hmm. Hoshi should have played coy until her people came back because there's one thing that will surely set off a desperately lonely weird guy--"No!"

Well at least he was half-way decent in the end. Creepy, but still somewhat decent.

Grade: C plus
--------------

The Shipment

I can't believe that Archer would leave their hostage alone, with the door open, and with no one looking. If that Xindi guy hadn't been decent/trusting, they would have had some real problems. Hearing that Xindi's explanation of what happened, it sounds like they were responsible for their own planet's destruction. I wonder why they think humans are to blame?

Grade: C plus

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote