View Single Post
Old November 4 2012, 11:28 AM   #214
teacake
Fleet Admiral

Location: Google's ass cave full of the lush, lush asses they have stolen.
Re: teacake does Stargate: punch it

Crossroads: Now wait a goddam minute. What happened to Teal'c's sorta wife? The mother of his kid? Wasn't there some kind of renewed love expressed before he popped her off to some planet he visits? And then an ex-girlfriend shows up and he's not only GLOWING (and that's quite a sight) but emerging from her room in the morning after last being seen there in the evening. And then he glows and grins and beams right up until she drops dead.

Have I missed something, has Teal'c been available all this time? Not that I want him to be, he's extremely unappealing and anyone who tells me there is Carter/Teal'c fic will suffer my wrath. But still, wth is going on?

Oh wait, I just realized I've watched these out of order. Stupid circular menu option, so complex! So maybe Teal'c's wife dumped him in the previous ep.

And now to more important things.

Look at this beautiful gold eyeshadow Shan'auc has, wouldn't it be great if everyone was just swanning around in this kind of thing all the time? Why is earth fashion so pedestrian..

And, Oh Dear.. we seem to have unevenly injected our lips.

There's nothing worse than not being able to take your eyes off an actress's ridiculously pumped up lips. It's distracting.

This was a fantastic episode. Tragic, intriguing and leaving a huge storyline waiting for future eps, something that Stargate does really well. Not direct arcs so much as revealing new developments and picking them up when the time is right.

The Goa'uld deviousness is a little breathtaking. The symbiont must have realized as Shan'auc continued to try and contact it that this could be used to the Goa'uld advantage and begun a long seduction. Poor Shan'auc, to be calling this creature child believing they were working together

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne