- let him play with the Marvel universe and his own original projects; I don't want him getting sidetracked and pulled into SW
- I want him available to focus on Trek XIII
- his Hobbit trilogy will keep him pretty occupied; there's no way he'd be able to take the reigns on Episode 7 in time for the proposed 2015 release date; otherwise I would think that he would make for a great choice
- love this guy, but I'd rather see him do some more original stuff than get sucked into rejuvenating another big franchise
- meh; was ultimately disappointed with "Prometheus"; I think his career is winding down
- while I really enjoyed his four HP films, I haven't seen anything else by him. I am not sure if he'd be a top contender.
- Hmm.... perhaps....
- He hasn't directed anything on this scale before; it doesn't mean he couldn't pull it off, but I am not sure I would choose him, either
- would certainly be willing to see what he could offer
- did a great job with his two "X-Men" installments but fumbled with "Superman Returns"; would be willing to give him another shot