View Single Post
Old November 3 2012, 02:39 AM   #18
Patrickivan
Fleet Captain

Re: 1/350 TOS ENTERPRISE

Thraken-Sal wrote: View Post
Patrickivan wrote: View Post
Well, I guess R2 is too busy to respond to emails- guess they should take down their contact page. I messaged them last week, and so did my wife. No answer. So, they can pretty much suck it. I'll buy it from ebay when someone puts it there.

No don't do that man, the EVIL bay will have 900 different prices.

Try Cult TVMan or Starship Modeler They will have the regular kit for around $120 bucks or maybe less. It looks like the suggested price R2 is asking for the regular kit is only 10 bucks cheaper than the Premiere issue, so it may be even less at retail stores.

BTW if you got an email from them today, the premiere issues are in their Cali warehouse and they are taking orders right now. I got my order in and I am # 286.
Good Point... I would rather support CTVMan or SSM... I love both sites.

Ziz wrote: View Post
Patrickivan wrote: View Post
Well, I guess R2 is too busy to respond to emails- guess they should take down their contact page. I messaged them last week, and so did my wife. No answer. So, they can pretty much suck it. I'll buy it from ebay when someone puts it there.
Yeah, they to drop everything they're doing to answer YOUR email, because YOUR email dictates the life and death of the entire company.

The pre-order emails have just started going out this week. I got mine today. That means they're focused on bigger issues right now.

Try this.
Yeah- you're right. What is a week to respond to a customer and engage in good customer service. Espeically during precarious economic times. They should leave up their online "Contact US" form just so they can do "Better things" then respond to a potential customer.

40 Years and ticking. Damn, that's too old fashioned.
40 years and still processing!
Patrickivan is offline   Reply With Quote