View Single Post
Old November 2 2012, 02:37 PM   #15
Robert Maxwell
Not Your Toy

View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: National Novel Writing Month

Soul of Saito wrote: View Post
Done with mine for tonight. 1878 words. It feels good!
Yep. I'm at 1683 (so past the daily target at least). Done for tonight. So far, pantsing (read: beginning to write out the story without a lot of pre-planning, for those of you unfamiliar with NanoSpeak) seems to be working out okay... We'll see what happens tomorrow, heh.
Yeah, I hate "pantsing" my way through something like this. The main reason I haven't done this before is that November tends to be a bad month for me. This time around, I think I will be able to make it, though I may have some catching up to do because of Thanksgiving.

Anyway, I had this idea I've been kicking around for a while, and I wrote up an outline. Probably the easiest outline I've ever done for a book. The idea is pretty straightforward and it was just a matter of playing it out and finding a satisfying conclusion. I think it's going to go well.

Best of luck to you, Saito! If you want to bounce any ideas off of me, feel free to PM/IM me.
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote