View Single Post
Old November 1 2012, 09:42 PM   #45
Dukhat
Commodore

Re: star trek into darkness trailer release date

serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post
Dukhat wrote: View Post
serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post

Honey maybe the moderator should not have been a hypocrite and I say this with respect to her but someone on this thread called me foolish. I wonder why she didn’t call him out too.

Anyway, I told him he was the one been foolish because he didn’t like my opinions of what trek 2013 could become.Sad thing is my opinon was based on realism.

I hope the moderator will forgive me for been Simon Cowell but the truth is that most of the time Simon always got it right.
Since you're just asking to get kicked out of here instead of taking the moderator's advice and shutting the hell up and dropping the subject, I'll say my goodbyes to you now.

Am guessing the moderator would kick you out in the first place, since you are using words like SHUT THE HELL UP.

People like you should be camping outside for days,waiting for the next twilight films to come out or waiting for justin bieber to be on the carpet.your behaviour and words fits that type of fanbase.
Since it's obvious now that you're just trolling, it doesn't matter what I say to you, because you'll be going bye-bye soon.