View Single Post
Old November 1 2012, 05:53 PM   #39
Transwarp Drive
Lieutenant

Re: star trek into darkness trailer release date

serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post
Transwarp Drive wrote: View Post
teacock wrote: View Post
Sweetie that's a moderator you're talking to. Just in case you missed it.
Serenity, opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one (except my Uncle Ernie who had cancer of the rectum and now shits out of a tube - true story by the way) but some stink except mine which smells of cloves, 5 spice and pine.

Reminds me of Christmas actually, Christ it's less than 2 months until Christmas! My arse is great, it's like a built in Christmas sensor.

I hope the moderator is reading this. My opinions are called arseholes...go figure

This just proves my point that many people on this board are childlike.

They can’t take a critic. So they lash out and result to insults.

If StarTrek 2013 turns out to be a bad film, I could easily sue for defamation and slander.( Am kidding )

Grow up guys...come on ...you people are Star Trek fans not Twilight or Justin Bieber fans. I except some kind of unique intelligence from most of you.

The unique intelligence of respecting others people’s opinions even if you disagree with them.
Nah, I'm not playing, I didn't call 'your' opinions arseholes, my post said all opinions are arseholes actually, as in we've all got one but some stink, like arseholes.

I then went on to tell you about Uncle Ernies arse tube and how my arsehole smells of cloves, 5 spice and pine before realising Christmas is less than 2 months away. I made no mention of your arsehole and the fact is the only arsehole discussed was mine as Uncle Ernie's was surgically removed.

Now what's the problem?

Moreover, I made no mention of, or alluded to, post after post of opinionated and humourless drivel argued with the charm and grace of an 11 year old, and neither would I as that would be rude and uncalled for.

It's a message board, on t'internet, don't get your knick knacks in a twist.

Jeez Louise.

Last edited by Transwarp Drive; November 1 2012 at 06:05 PM.
Transwarp Drive is offline   Reply With Quote