View Single Post
Old November 1 2012, 12:27 PM   #488
Jefferies
Captain

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

FrontierTrek wrote: View Post
These are the features I've been referencing! Man - what else could you possibly want!? BRAND NEW gag reel (almost 10 minutes in length), BRAND NEW deleted scenes - material that hasn't been seen in 25 years. That blows my mind!

Plus Audio Commentaries (which CBS only agreed to do because of fan demand) and beautiful new interviews with Diana Muldaur and John deLancie. Plus the Reading Rainbow material with new LeVar Burton introduction. Plus the HUGE Part 2 of the wonderful TNG Documentary. Plus the hilarious and touching 1 HOUR Cast Reunion. Seriously - it doesn't get much better than this, I totally stand by my statement that this represents the best Trek home video release we've ever been given. They have gone WAAAAAY beyond the call of duty with this one.
The complete list of bonus features is truely outstanding! However, I am just surprised that they made such a big deal about adding a blooper reel and some cut scences. If they wanted to hold back on something and go for a big scoop they should have kept the Measure of a Man or cast reunion secret. Just seems like an odd marketing choice as I don't see how these smaller final additions would sway anyone into buying the set if they weren't already decided?
Jefferies is offline   Reply With Quote