View Single Post
Old November 1 2012, 11:14 AM   #485
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain

View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

MikeS wrote: View Post
Have to agree. Are these the features that Trekcore knew about all along, or is there something else.

Seems I was correct about the bloopers, wrong about SofG. To say I'm underwhelmed is an understatement. I feel I've been hanging on for months for some big announcement and then we get this. That is not to say I'm not looking forward to the release of this set, on the contrary, I cannot wait!
These are the features I've been referencing! Man - what else could you possibly want!? BRAND NEW gag reel (almost 10 minutes in length), BRAND NEW deleted scenes - material that hasn't been seen in 25 years. That blows my mind!

Plus Audio Commentaries (which CBS only agreed to do because of fan demand) and beautiful new interviews with Diana Muldaur and John deLancie. Plus the Reading Rainbow material with new LeVar Burton introduction. Plus the HUGE Part 2 of the wonderful TNG Documentary. Plus the hilarious and touching 1 HOUR Cast Reunion. Seriously - it doesn't get much better than this, I totally stand by my statement that this represents the best Trek home video release we've ever been given. They have gone WAAAAAY beyond the call of duty with this one.