View Single Post
Old November 1 2012, 06:12 AM   #1589
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: TheGodBen Revisits Deep Space Nine

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Spook/Hoorah! Admirer wrote: View Post
I really liked Resurrection, and I thought it was one of the better MU episodes, placing and all. Crossover was the one I couldn't take and like the least. Just goes to show that opinions vary.
Oh...NO, the accepted opinion is that the First Mirror episode was the best, and they steadily got worse, each outing, you are not allowed to hold a nerd card, and have a different opinion I think I do like Crossover best, but, I don't go in "proper" order for the rest of them

Yea, I posted the other day, that my friend who loves TOS, would be savaged on that Forum, because he has the "Wrong opinion" on a lot of episodes. Hates fan Favorites, and loves some of the bashed episodes the best.
Well, at least I wasn't looking to be given a nerd card. I'll just march to the beat of my own drum, and if it's sometimes in sync with the majority of fans and sometimes not, then that's fine with me.

I think my favorite MU episode was the one where Jake's "mother" dies to save him.

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote