View Single Post
Old November 1 2012, 02:41 AM   #32
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: star trek into dark ness trailer release date

serenitytrek1 wrote: View Post
My Name Is Legion wrote: View Post

I think you the one acting foolish and quite childish. My god what is with all you die hard fan males. I cant belive many of you are so deluded that you actually think there is not a good chance that star trek 2013 may be a bad film.

As a film fan, I am been realistic. Judging from your comments you seem to be one of those people that could threaten a film critic if they gave trek 2013 a bad review.

I donít know what is so stupid about saying trek 2013 may be a bad film or may not live up to the first film.

I donít want that happen at all ...however there is a good chance it might not be as good as the original.that is the way sequels are sometimes but not all the times.

That is the truth.You need to deal with it and stop getting all worked up.

What is rhetoric is too lash out at other people when they say something you donít want to hear.

Tell me... what will you do if you go on rottentomatoes.com a day before the 2013 film is released and you see the score at 22% rotten out of a 100% .

Will you call the film critics and experts foolish?
(emphasis mine)

serenitytrek1, you were just asked to knock it off and settle down, and you're very much not doing that. Instead, you've stepped it up to name-calling, accusations of delusion, and baiting.

That failure will earn you a warning. Any comments concerning this should be taken to PM, please.
The motto of the Corbettite Order seems to be Ite Animose... a Latin phrase that can be translated as "go courageously." Alternatively, it can be rendered as "boldly go," which bears a striking resemblance to a phrase heard during the opening credits of a certain popular television series.
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote