Old October 31 2012, 01:09 AM   #220
SantaEddie74
Fleet Admiral

Location: The North Pole of the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View SantaEddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Wars Episode 7 - 2015

CandyCornCosby wrote: View Post
Ghouleddie74 wrote: View Post
Does this mean more appearances of Hayden Christensen as a Force ghost? Anakin's spirit is said to help guide Luke, the revived Jedi Order and the New Republic in the years after the defeat of Vader and the Emperor at Endor so I wonder if this means Hayden gets more work as Anakin Skywalker in the new films, even if it's a shimmering blue ghost that can't really interact with anything?
I think you're on to something there... of course it does depend on how Skywalker-heavy the next story is. I can't imagine it not involving the Jedi twins of Han and Leia. They aren't considered canon, right?

Leia as a Jedi is considered canon isn't it? Luke could "see" that she would when they discussed it on Endor: "in time you will come to use the force as I have."
Maybe... just maybe this is the reason that Lucas(film) has been so dead set against having anything set post-ROTJ... because all along there was this plan to continue it, and it depended on a gigantic merger.
The EU considers Jaina and Jacen Solo canon, but that all depends on if you the fan consider the EU canon.

As per Force ghosts, Anakin and Yoda will be no-brainers...just rehire Hayden and create a new CGI Yoda only this time make him shimmering, translucent and blue. But what about Obi-Wan? Alec Guinness died a few years ago and likely wouldn't have participated in any new films to begin with even if he hadn't passed away. Does this mean a new Guinness lookalike and/or soundalike? Or does Ewan McGregor reprise the role and play Obi-Wan as a younger version of his Force spirit?

"Don't forget to have a Patrick Swayze Christmas!"
SantaEddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote