View Single Post
Old October 30 2012, 01:31 PM   #85
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter
Re: Boardwalk Empire - Season 3 (Discussion, Spoilers)

Another great character study episode.

I loved every scene with Richard and his relationship with Julia. I really hope that relationship blossoms. He deserves it.

Gillian continues to prove how utterly creepy and fucked in the head she is, but at least she had a sensible endgame (at least, within the terms of her screwed up mind).

Easter celebration at Eli's was a real treat and I liked how Nucky and Eli are slowly rebuilding their brotherhood, even if it will never be the same again. However, I was disappointed that Margaret closed the door on Nucky even after they both saw each other a new light. I still have my fingers crossed for them.

Even Rosetti's segment was interesting, and for the first time, I actually liked the character.

I would have liked to seen how Capone and Chalky each celebrated Easter but that's a small caveat.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Evil Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote