View Single Post
Old October 30 2012, 05:35 AM   #291
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise: Season One

First Flight

T'Pol is a fairly good first officer. She knew that an emotionally compromised Archer absolutely needed someone to accompany him, and it didn't take much for her to get him spilling his guts as a form of therapy. "No, I don't wanna talk. I'm fine. You just sit back there and meditate. Okay, his name was A.G. Robinson. He was a Starfleet captain, and I wouldn't be here without him..." Her suggestion to name the nebula after Robinson was also very thoughtful.

Grade: C plus
---------------

Bounty

So, the Vulcans already said that the Tellarites were, in their opinion, a disagreeable species, but Archer throws that to the wind so he can have a vacation guide. What? He ends up being taken hostage instead? Now, how could he have avoided that?? I'm almost at the last episode of this season, and I know that Archer really does have his merits, but I truly hope the captain improves next season. I will say that the bounty plotline was better than watching Phlox slab decon gel over his toenails:

And T'Pol... Oh, my.

Grade: C

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote