Good to hear that things are moving along. Please sell Polaris to SyFy.
They desperately need more Sy
in their Fy
A recent sampling of movies on the former SciFi Channel:
- Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (as if the first chapter was needed)
- Two Headed Shark Attack
- Ghost Storm
- Jersey Shore Shark Attack (One can only hope Snookie and The Situation are first in line)
- Snakehead Terror (set in Maryland but filmed in BC!)
- Dinocroc vs. Supergator (how do you make fun of this one? It writes itself.)
- Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York (maybe Sandy will put it out)
As Johnny Carson once said, "I'm not makin' this up." Or as Jack Paar once said, "I kid you not."
What has happened to this once fine cable operation?
Starship Polaris to the rescue!