View Single Post
Old October 26 2012, 05:48 PM   #290
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: Holy ....! Doctor Who/Star Trek Crossover coming From IDW!

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I actually quite liked issue six, I thought it was the best written of the issues so far, and there was even an improvement on the painted art work. This is the first time in the entire book where Amy looked liked Karen instead of a completely different person. Two more issues left to resolve all this build up. Should be interesting to see how they resolve this and put everything back to "normal". I sense a timey wimey reset button like in "Star Trek/Legion of Superheroes".
I started to write a review of this for my blog on Wednesday, but I didn't finish it because work on my NaNoWriMo outline was more important.

One thing from that unpublished review was about the conclusion of the storyline as a whole. Here's what I wrote:

In short, I'm not seeing a reset button coming. Especially since IDW has said they want to do another crossover.

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote