View Single Post
Old October 26 2012, 04:49 PM   #389
George Bailey
The Revd's Oldman

View George Bailey's Twitter Profile
Re: Red Dwarf series 9 (or is it 10?) in 2012 confirmed by Craig Charl

Mr Awe wrote: View Post
I really enjoyed this one! Perhaps my favorite so far. I can't get over that we're watching new Red Dwarf that might as well be from Red Dwarf's Golden Age.

Lots of easy banter and comfortable familiar characters with cool new stuff thrown in. What's not to like? I enjoyed the references to previous Red Dwarf plots.

I can't believe there are only 2 more left. I'm so hoping there are additional seasons. How have the ratings been?

Mr Awe
Series started as the second highest rated show UKTV Network has had in it's 20 year history. The highest being Back to Earth episode 1. The ratings have been high for a digital channel, sometimes even as high as the lower ratings on the main Networks.

Red Dwarf X's third episode 'Lemons', in which the gang found themselves marooned in 23 AD, pulled in 1.16m (5.2%) in the 9pm hour - putting itself ahead of Channel 5.
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
George Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote