View Single Post
Old October 25 2012, 06:36 PM   #2651
J. Allen
Best Pony™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

I'm still using the Borg Retro STF set.
I spent my EDCs on an Omega shield, but it was only so/so compared to the Borg shield, at least in my experience. My Borg Salvage went to dilithium, which gave me enough to cash in for 175 Zen, which is nice, since I can't buy Zen these days.

I was going to hold out for the Omega marks, but after I read what Timelord Victorious said about how they were going to do it, I just thought it was stupid and cashed it all in. I'd love to get my hands on some Mk XII gear, but I don't play elite STFs, because when I'm on, no one else in the fleet is on, and knowing my luck I would totally screw it up with other players. I don't want to be that guy.

It's not that I'm bad at playing, but I usually need to run through an STF once or twice before I get a good handle on what to do, though I always follow directions if someone is more knowledgeable than I am.

Ah well. Tonight I'll bite the bullet and try an elite STF. Probably Cure (space) Elite, since The Cure (space) is my favorite STF. I want some Mk XI or XII gear.
-=- I still wish upon stars -=-
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote