View Single Post
Old October 25 2012, 06:09 PM   #386
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: Green Arrow (CW)

My local CW channel had a HUGE technical screw up last night during arrow. The episode aired, first with just the background audio (music, Sound effects) but noi dialog. I thought it was my TV, but it turns out it wasn't. So, I turned on closed captioning. Then, all the audio turned off, and a message that said "we are experiencing audio difficultiews, please stand by" appeared at the bottom. then, the whole channel just went dark for about 10 minutes in the middle of the episode. I guess they just gave up, because it returned with no audio at all for the rest of the episode, so I just had to read the subtitles. it wasn't just the episode, because the commercials were also screwed up, although the show after it was fine. I hope this doesn't happen next week

From what I saw of the episode (which is most of it except about 10 minutes in the middle when the channel just turned off) it was very good. I wish I could have seen it with audio, but atleast I got to see most of it, and the subtitles meant I could keep up with what was going on. I'm excited for next weeks episode, hopefully without the technical screw ups.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote