Thread: Jimmy Savile
View Single Post
Old October 25 2012, 12:51 PM   #73
Lonemagpie
Writer

Re: Jimmy Savile

TedShatner10 wrote: View Post
^I mentioned this gruesome rumour earlier. And if there's a serious eye witnesses' testament about Savile molesting a brain damaged patient, that's only a few steps away from being a corpse. And there's other rumours that he was way too interested in watching over dying patients...

Jimmy Savile resembles Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, sometimes blurting out confessions in public. Not only did Savile on HIGNFY and Louis Theroux documentary boast about being "feared in every girl's school in the country", he also alludes to necrophilia in an old Q Magazine:

In a 1990 interview with Q magazine, Savile, who died last year, admitted he enjoyed being alone with dead people. He said: ‘You can look after somebody, be alone with somebody, who has lived a whole lifetime, and I’m just saying goodbye and looking after him. That is a privilege and an honour. ‘Some people get hold of the fact that Jim likes looking after cadavers and say, “Aha, Jim’s a necrophiliac”. I’m not a necrophiliac.’
Link

It's oddly similar to his thinly disguised admittance and misdirection about being a paedophile towards the end of the Louis Theroux documentary...
Psychologically, they're very different deviations, though...

Blog- http://lonemagpie.livejournal.com
Lonemagpie is offline   Reply With Quote