The highlight of the weekend was definitely the queue to get in first thing Saturday morning
Well, I had a lot of photoshoots and in most cases I waited until that specific photoshoot was almost over before joining the queue. It saved me a lot of time.
So, what were your highlights then, if not the queuing?
My other highlights:
- Meeting John de Lancie who must have been the kindest person at that conference.
- Kate Mulgrew's talk; she's one hell of a perfomer and just so funny. I wasn't supposed to be there, but got tickets from some friendly fellow Trekkies.
- Having a little chat and laugh with Jeff Combs, and him doodling on my photos.
- Connor Trinneer making me laugh so hard during the photoshoot that it messed up my photo; I look like I have two chins.
- Gowron and Martok fighting over me.
- Being in Damar's strong arms.
But best of all was meeting William Shatner. Got to see his talk, got his autograph and now I have a picture of me and him that I will treasure the rest of my life.