View Single Post
Old October 23 2012, 02:04 AM   #95
Kai "the spy"
Commodore

Re: Who would you like to portray the 12th doctor?

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Black Lantern wrote: View Post
Tennant would never return outside of a special episode. Ok, maybe he will return after the 50th anniversary, but only for annother special. I hate this idea and I want to cut it into little pices with a small rusty spoon! :P

However if they had to fo this, It should be either with McGann since he only had one adventure, or Eccleston because he only had one series.
Kai wasn't proposing Tennant return as Doctor 12. Kai memerely said he found a post about that on the wider Internet, and thought it would be a great way to bring McGann back, that was the whole point of his post.
Well, yeah, kind of. I actually just ran into that Facebook page and was confronted with the general idea of the Doctor regenerating into a form he already had for the first time. I didn't actually try to advocate anybody in that previous post, but merely thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. As in, would you like to see this, and if so, with whom, and what were the pros and cons to that. I'm glad there was some of that, but not quite as much as I'd expected.

I do, however, like the idea of McGann returning through this particular backdoor. His audio adventures are fantastic and I really like his Doctor. It is a real shame he only got the one film (and that's not by choice, as was the case with Eccleston' only one series).

"Fanwankery is what 21st century pop entertainment's all about."
cooleddie74

Kai "the spy" is offline   Reply With Quote