Producer Cameron Lee shared some details via Twitter
during the panel yesterday.
- Cinematic Designer John Perry said that he's had a longer pre-production on DA3 than any other BioWare title he's worked on
- Perry: one level in DA3 is as big as all of DA2's levels
- Regarding the castle from the concept art link above, Laidlaw said: "you *cough*... may or may not take control of it"
- Laidlaw: customization is going to be bigger than DAO (followers, etc.)
- Laidlaw: "it feels wrong to not have a 'little' Flemeth in your game *grin*"
- David Gaider: Playable character backgrounds "will have significant impact on the story," despite not being playable
- Regarding DA2 companions: you may see what happened to some