View Single Post
Old October 21 2012, 12:22 AM   #8
Snick27
Captain

Re: Thoughts on Fringe Season 5 so far (Beware of some spoilers)

Takeru wrote: View Post
I haven't watched a single full episode of this season and I don't think I will, I checked out the season premiere, was bored, skipped ahead and then turned it off. I loved Fringe until the end of season three, I was angry at the changes they made for season four and now I just don't care anymore, it's no longer the show I used to like ... I don't love it, I don't hate it, I'm just indifferent, this has never happened before, usually if I like a show I like it until the end or I start to despise it and hate the later seasons with a passion. Not this time, I'm really done, I wish everyone who still likes the show fun and a kick ass finale.

I'm the same, though i havent watched any of this season and dont plan too.
Still pissed how the first 3 seasons meant nothing and all those stories like Alt Liv having that baby never got finished.
Plus i only liked the show too cause of the Alt universe. But season 4 just went in the wrong direction.

Oh well, to what could of been !!