View Single Post
Old October 20 2012, 10:18 PM   #64
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: Star Trek Film Makers Association

HaplessCrewman wrote: View Post
What is wrong with excluding people you don't like from your own club?

If those excluded don't like it, they can form their own club...
If that were truly the issue, it would be one thing. However, the language of this thread and the way the concept has been introduced was with the lofty and noble goal of uniting everyone together, but as this thread has demonstrably proven, "Only if the people in charge like you."

And even that's not so much of a problem, really... it's their little club to run how they see fit - but completely overreacting and then accusing other people of trolling just for asking a few questions, that's the big problem.

Personally, I'm very interested in seeing how this all plays out, and whether or not audio dramas would, in fact be welcome in this new association despite the minor bumps in the road yesterday.

I don't think it is at all unreasonable to clarify what the situation is and would be with something like this before agreeing to get into it, but thus far no one associated with the "founding members" has been able to give a clear answer to any of my questions. So for now, I'm waiting. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and see that asking questions does not, in fact, equal trolling attacks.