View Single Post
Old October 20 2012, 02:07 PM   #2602
intrinsical
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Here are some romulan/omega reputation data fresh from tribble:

Tier I: Unlocks at 5,000 Reputation
Tier II: Unlocks at 10,000 Reputation
Tier III: Unlocks at 17,500 Reputation
Tier IV: Unlocks at 22,500 Reputation
Tier V: Unlocks at 40,000 Reputation

Supply Romulan Star Empire
9 Romulan Marks
300 Dilithium
2 Common Duty Officers
2,750 Expertise
20 Large Hypos
20 Major Regenerators
40 hours wait time
Rewards 800 Romulan Reputation
Notes: Using only this project to upgrade reputation will require a longer period of time but consume fewer resources.

Support Colonization Efforts of Romulan Star Empire
17 Romulan Marks
900 Dilithium
5,500 Expertise
50 Provisions
40 Water Purification Systems
10 Entertainment Provisions
40 hours wait time
Rewards 2,000 Romulan Reputation
Notes: Using only this project to upgrade reputation will require a shorter period of time but consume more resources.

Omega Fleet projects have identical costs and rewards. Devs have said Elite STF will reward 60 omega marks. This means only takes one single Elite STF run and a 4-5 day waiting period to unlock tier 1. Assuming project cost doubles with every tier, I estimate that it will require 1,800 marks and a minimum of 3 months to reach tier 5 reputation with one faction.

If your character is able to run 2-3 romulan fleet actions every 3 days, you'll have enough Romulan Marks to reach tier 5 in 3 months.

If your character is able to run 1 Elite STF every 3 days, you'll have enough Omega Marks to reach tier 5 in 3 months.

It should be easy to hit the above targets if you play STO on a regular basis. So for myself, I'm going to exchange all my EDCs and Borg Salvage for dilithium rather than wait for them to be converted into Marks as I know I will not have any issues hitting the above targets.

Last edited by intrinsical; October 20 2012 at 03:05 PM.
intrinsical is offline   Reply With Quote