View Single Post
Old October 18 2012, 08:37 PM   #24
Potemkin_Prod
Commodore

Re: Star Trek Film Makers Association

Linnear wrote: View Post
First, Vic's actions have proven he is incapable of being a constructive member of the community. He has illegally withheld property that is not his and he constantly bad mouths Phase II and Axanar. And so it is highly doubtful that Vic would be interested. You want him included why? Because you approve of his actions?
Nope. I refuse to take sides in matters like that.

Second, that is your first post where you decided not to be part of the group, which, based on your posts here and previously does not surprise me. You don't seem interested in sharing or being helpful, just creating drama Which you are very good at.
Frankly, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Unless you've decided you and you alone are going to decide who's in the group rather than be an open group, then yes, you can count me out. However, if you extend an open invitation to all Star Trek Fan Film Makers, then you can count me in.

Finally, my record in a short period of time of helping other productions is pretty clear. That is what the group is about, being helpful. You clearly can't get on board with that concept.
I don't see anything you've said in this post as helpful. You've decided you're going to deny Star Trek Continues membership in your group. You've falsely claimed I trying to create drama when all I'm interested in is fairness.

I don't stifle criticism, I just call it as I see it.
You plainly told me not to post here, and now you've plainly stated you're going to start a Facebook group where you won't allow civil discourse.
http://www.projectpotemkin.com
Potemkin_Prod is offline   Reply With Quote