View Single Post
Old October 18 2012, 08:32 PM   #23
Linnear
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Star Trek Film Makers Association

Tom wrote: View Post
I do hope that all parties can come to a mutual understanding. Your projects exist to entertain other Star Trek fans, not compete. I to know people from both groups and it is sad to see this type of stuff go on.
Sadly, there is no mutual understanding to be had. Vic Mignogna talks shit constantly about James Cawley, Phase II, and myself. He takes it as his personal mission to bad mouth us to anyone who will listen. I have heard this from many people. Most of those people refuse to do business with Vic because of this. I don't expect him to change or "see the light".

And as I said, I am very good friends with Todd Haberkorn (Spock in STC) and Grant Imahara (Sulu) is a customer of mine. I wish them the best. I really do. But we don't need Vic's poisonous attitude towards others in a group dedicated to helping each other. And I dare say most of the Founders feel the same way because they have dealt with Vic.

I would prefer to talk about the positives and all the good people in Star Trek filming making than the one or two people we aren't doing business with.

Alec
Linnear is offline   Reply With Quote