View Single Post
Old October 18 2012, 06:41 PM   #17
Potemkin_Prod
Commodore

Re: Star Trek Film Makers Association

First, John: Actually, he does say it although he tried to put it on Vic:
Star Trek Continues clearly has no interest in working with anyone as their executive producer continues to bad mouth Phase II and Axanar. So he is excluding himself.
Rather than let Vic decide whether or not Star Trek Continues will participate, Alec has decided it for him.

The second, is that he's accusing me of manufacturing "drama" when all I'm doing is stating that Project: Potemkin will not be a part of a group that is not open to all. That's as simple as I can make it.

Third, I have a right to examine and comment on all matters posted in this group provided I do so in a polite and reasonable manner (as determined by Greg and T'Bonz). Alec's subsequent comments have indicated that he would rather I not participate in the discussion in a critical manner. Sorry, that's not going to happen; I want to see this group, but I want to see it open to everyone, including Star Trek Continues. That suggests that we need a neutral party in charge. I also would prefer someone who does not try to stifle honest criticism.

Lastly, I would also suggest that the title of the association be changed to "Star Trek Fan Film Makers Association" to avoid the problem of CBS Studios/Legal from pointing out that it looks "official" which would be a violation of their terms and conditions.
http://www.projectpotemkin.com
Potemkin_Prod is offline   Reply With Quote