Gotham Central
Vice Admiral

View Gotham Central's Twitter Profile
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

Scout101 wrote: View Post
Gotham Central wrote: View Post
Seriously, you're arguing about the scientific plauseability of ZOMBIES

Dude don't do that. Tehz Magik!

Zombies are automatically exempt from any known laws about temperature and decomposition because by definition, dead things don't get up an walkaround without some serious external intervention that changes the rules.
Lame copout at best. If they just started flying, you'd have a problem with it, so there IS a limit to what you'll accept as 'normal' when it comes to this already imaginary creature. Seems my limit is just a little closer to what actually exists, whereas your limit involves more 'magiks' from the get-go. Certain conceits are required, I just like it to make a little more sense, I guess.

From what you're saying, though, you'd have no leg to stand on if you bitched when they started flying...
Flying zombies might look silly to me but I have no objective reason to oppose the concept since its already a creature that operates outside of normal biological processes.

No one seems to think its weired that Vampires, which when you think about are nothing more than high functioning zombies, have superpowers. Hell Vampires, who are dead, have no circulatory system, and don't need to breathe manage to heal, have super strenght and speed, sometimes fly (depending on the mythos)...and all of them seem to have sex.
And sing along in the age of paranoia

Green Day
Gotham Central is offline   Reply With Quote