View Single Post
Old October 16 2012, 03:44 AM   #90
JD
Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

davejames wrote: View Post
Yeah the basic character conflicts and storylines I thought were great last season; it was just the fact they drug on so damn long.
I thought the same thing when I watched the first 6 or 7 episodes when they aired on TV, but I just watched the whole season over the last couple weeks on Netflix, and I found it didn't feel quite as dragged out when I was watching 2 or 3 episodes at a time.

I thought it was a really good. Not the best episode of the show, but I definitely enjoyed it. The zombie killing did go on for quite a while, but I thought they still managed to make it interesting enough and had enough character moments in there that they were able to keep me interested.
RJDemonicus wrote: View Post
I wonder if there will be anything as compelling as the search for Carol's daughter to drive the storyline this year.
As for the main arc of the season, based on what was shown in the previews and what little bit I know about the comics, it should be a very interesting season.