View Single Post
Old October 15 2012, 08:51 PM   #78
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

DarthTom wrote: View Post
^^^ I thought it was amusing when Carl takes the dog food and is ready to eat it and Rick stops him. Apparently Rick draws a line in the sand not with his son executing zombies but eating Alpo - now that simply going to far. LOL
My take on that scene was that Rick was sick to death of eating dog food that seeing Carl open it up pissed him off so he chucked it. He didn't want to see or smell that shit any longer.

davejames wrote: View Post
I'm sure I'm alone in this, but I actually found the season 2 premiere (set on the highway) to be a lot more suspenseful.

I suppose there's just something about the threat of a zombie attack I find to be a lot more exciting than the actual killing of them.

Here, it was basically just a nonstop parade of zombie killing from the start, which made the whole episode feel a bit cold and mechanical to me, like I was watching characters in a videogame or something.
I do agree that it got tedious and too much like a videogame but I still enjoyed it. I liked seeing how efficient a zombie killing machine that the group became. As long as every episode isn't like this I don't mind it.