View Single Post
Old October 15 2012, 12:09 AM   #5
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: DS9 Caption Contest #63: Welcome Aboard!

O'Brien: Damn it guys, can't I make corned beef and cabbage once a year for St. Patrick's day without everyone making a big fuss.
Bashir: Now, Miles, you heard Commander Sisko, no Irish cooking! Now what say we get a drink at Quark's. He's colored the synthehol green and only increased the price by one bar of gold pressed latinum!

Sisko: They told me I was crazy to even try it, but damn it, it's worth a shot! So thank you all for volunteering for the first annual station-wide production of "Fiddler on the Room." Now, it might be a little difficult, seeing as how none of us are Jewish and, well, half of you are Cardassians, but that's why it's called acting, people!

Quark: Woah, things got out of hand here, really quick. See, one someone suggests that you do that to yourself, Odo, you don't actually have to do it. Though, hold on, let me get my holovid camera, it's not my cup of snail juice, but someone out there just might pay to see this...

Eddington: Okay, Mikey-boy, think, think. You've got to get your story straight. Okay, the Major tried to come on to you and you had to...oh, no one's going to believe that. Alright, um, damn, I thought she was a changeling. Yeah, that might work...oh to Hell with it, I'll just join the Marquis and pretend this was part of my plan all along...

Bashir: I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote