View Single Post
Old October 14 2012, 12:01 AM   #1413
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Ghouleddie74 wrote: View Post
I'm happy for ya...I hope you eventually score all these new DC figures when they finally hit.
I don't have to worry about scoring them. Club Infinite Earths is a "figure of the month" club. I'm already registered for it, and will receive each figure in its assigned month. Mattel has split DC Universe into two parts. There are two retail lines. DC Unlimited will focus on the big name DC characters done mostly in New 52 style. The other, Batman Unlimited, will be strictly Batman and related characters. Club Infinite Earths is their online only subscription club that is the way for collectors to get the more obscure DC characters. The subscription period for next year has passed already, but most of the figures should be available for day-of-sale. Those are always in really limited quantities, though. It's always a good idea to just buy the subscription.