View Single Post
Old October 13 2012, 08:45 PM   #58
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Re: Ant-Man: Info, Pics, Rumors, Casting and Details till release

I just read four pages.

Where the fuck did this thread come from?

Hank was not under control of Ultron when he hit Jan. They thought he might have been under the control of Egghead, but a few issues later they used a mindwash-test machine in a court of law to clear someone else of a crime which then affirmed that Hank although temporarily crazy was alone in charge of his faculties... 20 years later however, they started saying that Kang the conqueror (40th century time travelling despot.)had manchurian candiadated Stark and Pym to murder people and play with time for him, which explained Starks drinking and Pyms mental episodes and breaks because they couldn't cope with their repressed memories of working for evil. 15 years after that, Pym is Giant-Man riding a nuclear boomb just like out of Doctor Strangelove, steering it away from a population centre, saving the fucking day and his though bubble read "it doesn't matter what I do, I'm always going to be the guy who hit his wife" but that guy turned out to be a Skrull... In fact Hank Pym was replaced by a Skrull almost immediately after he knocks Jan across the room, so any repentence and redemption that happenedin the last 30 years was done by some other evil alien spy guy.

Hank is currently knocking boots with Tigra and still making googoo eyes with Ultrons bride Jocasta who is a robot still speaking with the voice of his (currently, yes I'm reading Avengers.) dead wife Janet Van Dyne the Wasp, who is also technically his grandaughter.

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote