M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: There's a trailer apparently.....

^ Better not, methinks.

Transwarp Drive wrote: View Post
Zombie Redshirt wrote: View Post
Transwarp Drive wrote: View Post
Zombie Redshirt wrote: View Post
If you're going to post something like this at least provide a source. Otherwise this is just another fan rumor thread among dozens.
Sorry Sheldon, I couldn't find a link because I don't know the site mentioned hence asking if anyone could link it.

My suggestion is that you build a bridge and get over it, harden up butter cup.
Did I do something to offend you or are you just randomly a prick to anyone?

You had to have heard of this "PDS" from somewhere, so my asking where is a legit question. If you can't handle that without getting emotional over it, then you really shouldn't be starting a thread for everyone to post on.
Wash your mouth out sweetcheeks; I'm not emotional unlike your increasingly out of control responses after your almost Aspergically inspired first post.

Swallow a concrete pill, and harden up.
And here's where I advise R. Star/Zombie Redshirt to refrain from backseat modding, from taunting about "getting emotional," and especially to refrain from throwing around words like "prick". Bad form, that last, and it'll get you a flaming warning if I ever see you use it again.

Here also is where I advise Transwarp Drive that, while the "Sorry, Sheldon" bit was kind of amusing, the "build bridge/harden up butter cup" bit could just as well have been skipped as unnecessary, and also that the part about "Aspergically" is getting into the same sort of insulting territory as did R. Zombie Star's use of "prick". Same caution about bad form as above.

Now back up and stop taking pokes at each other. If you can't be nice, at least be civil (which really isn't that difficult.)
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote