View Single Post
Old October 12 2012, 11:46 PM   #82
Putting the F-U Back in FUN!

Re: How come theres never a queue for the Turbo Lift on the Bridge ?

MikeH92467 wrote: View Post
sbk1234 wrote: View Post
Timo wrote: View Post
Oh? I meant that as sufficient proof that urination is outdated in the Trek era!

Timo Saloniemi
If we're going to go by the "proof" that they haven't shown it, therefore nobody urinates or deficates in the future, then we have nearly 100% of all of the TV shows in history showing the same proof in their shows. By that reasoning, nobody did it in The Waltons, Brady Bunch, Growing Pains, All in the Family, I Love Lucy, How I Met Your Mother, WKRP in Cincinnati, Taxi, Cheers....
I must set the record straight here: All in the Family made TV history by making the "terlet" flush a running gag. I also remember an episode where Ma was looking for Archie and Mike said "He went upstairs and I think he's going to be awhile...he took the Daily News with him".
The toilet actually got third billing on Married With Children...
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” - Isaac Asimov
1001001 is offline   Reply With Quote