View Single Post
Old October 12 2012, 10:10 PM   #385
Nick Ryder
Fleet Captain

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Drago-Kazov wrote: View Post
wonder if we'll indeed see that kid show up at the clubhouse later on.
I already have to tolerate the fat nerdy kid who looks ike had a midlife crisis and left the IT world. I don't see why would we need him.

And here I thought I was the only one that thought that. He does look like he hit 30 after being in IT for the past decade or more and said "F--k it, I'm taking my shares of Facebook stock and buying a Harley and joining an MC." That said, he seems like a nice guy honestly. Shocked that he hasn't taken on some of Juice's "Techie" stuff - but then again, that would have sorta been kinda "on the nose" wouldn't it? The fat guy with glasses is the techie geek... like gee...

I do hope they don't kill him - kinda like to see him patched in and maybe assert himself a bit. I mean think about it, him and "Rat-boy" have been privy to some pretty deep secretive shit in the past couple seasons now. Everyone kinda ignores them because they're just "prospects" but who knows...

HAH.. maybe he'll end up running the club! Now that'd be funny.

"Let's put it up for a vote, we get into the World of Warcraft gold business."