View Single Post
Old October 12 2012, 06:25 PM   #39
Jimi_James
Lieutenant Commander

View Jimi_James's Twitter Profile
Re: The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Discussion

Mister Fandango wrote: View Post
Actually, Leonard is a grade A asshole. All he does is stay hunched over making hate-filled, snide remarks about everyone around him if they don't have a pair of tits. Galecki himself doesn't come across much better in interviews either, at least to me.
I'm not sure we're watching the same show, because I don't see that at all. Granted Leonard is far from my favorite character, but he's no asshole. I know a few 'grade A assholes' and even consider one of them my friend, and Leonard is nothing like them. What I think gets mistaken for snide or hate filled comments, is just friends giving each other a hard time. I do it to my friends and they do it right back.

If that's your measure of an asshole, than Sheldon certainly falls into that category as well for his treatment of Penny...and just about everyone else. Probably the only difference is that Sheldon does it with a great deal more of his own unique charm, in the form of social awkwardness, in which cases people give him a pass.

My YouTube Gaming Channel
Jimi_James is offline   Reply With Quote