View Single Post
Old October 12 2012, 07:39 AM   #328
George Bailey
The Revd's Oldman

View George Bailey's Twitter Profile
Re: Red Dwarf series 9 (or is it 10?) in 2012 confirmed by Craig Charl

Mr. Adventure wrote: View Post
Solid episode, I liked the Chinese Whispers gag and the vending machines, the Pre plot and Dave's lineage gags felt like classic RD and some nice FX shots to boot. Plus a poppadom(sp.?) just need a vindaloo reference now...

A couple oddities: were we supposed to see Kryten's sneakers and why wasn't Pre blond (plus her breast size was funny but odd that she's only seen from the neck up)?
That was the joke, Rimmer was protesting all along "It doesn't matter" then picking qualities he thought he could perv on. Then when it got to questions on personality and "frame size" he told Kryten to choose because he didn't care and Kryten chose to only see her from the neck up. "Frame size: Close-up"

Mr Awe wrote: View Post
Wow, that was great! Really enjoyed that! Felt like classic Dwarf!

I've forgotten, but what happened to Holly/Hilly previously? Was it ever explained why Holly/Hilly isn't around?

Mr Awe
A water tank burst and flooded the computer deck, as mentioned in BTE.
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider!
George Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote