View Single Post
Old October 11 2012, 03:34 AM   #2495
Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

I parsed the combat logs for a single CSE with the Chimera as a sci-scort with a science boff in the universal Lt. Cmdr slot (TSS1, TBR1, GW1).

In Tactical mode, the ship was landing between 99.997 to 100% of all shots fired and of those shots, between 7.5% to 9% were critical hits. DPS wise, I was coming in 2nd place. Not bad considering there were 2 Gurambas and an Armitage in the group.

According to my combat logs, Phaser Lotus was landing 3.5k damage per shot. That is 3500 damage x 3 targets x 8 shots = 84k damage or 28k damage/target. That was with 100 weapons power. With 25 weapons power, the damage is halved.

For some strange reason, I can't find any entries for Tachyon Inversion Beam in the logs so I cannot provide actual numbers. What I can say is that I was hit with an isometric charge, dropping my hull to 10% and the negh'var, raptor and cube were all attacking me. My shields were dropping rapidly and I popped the TIB. It allowed me to hang on with all three borg ships pounding on my ship. A few seconds after TIB stopped, the ship blew up.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."