Dimesdan
Rear Admiral

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dimesdan
Re: IDW to publish post-Nemesis TNG Borg story, possibly Destiny

Blip wrote: View Post
Dimesdan wrote: View Post
*snip*
So in claiming you didn't say something, you go and underline your point by saying the same.

There is a marked difference between something which is unlikely (as per Christopher's comments) and something which "blatantly absolutely does not happen. Ever." Which is essentially what you're accusing him of saying.

I'd suggest you learn to tell the difference, subtle as it may appear to you, and then try again.
Sci wrote: View Post
Blip wrote: View Post
Dimesdan wrote: View Post
*snip*
So in claiming you didn't say something, you go and underline your point by saying the same.

There is a marked difference between something which is unlikely (as per Christopher's comments) and something which "blatantly absolutely does not happen. Ever." Which is essentially what you're accusing him of saying.
Exactly. And Christopher would know better than most not to claim something like this would "never" happen, since his TOS novel Ex Machina was cited by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman as one of their favorite ST novels in a publicity interview for ST09.
So gents, read the comic then? What did you think of it? The art work, the actual story? Did you enjoy the first issue and are you looking for the rest of the series? I personally am, that final panel was bloodly brilliant.

Now, have you just both entered a thread to defend someone who clearly doesn't need defending and has a very articulate way with the English language as that's what it looks like from where I'm sat.

If Chris wants to say any more on the matter, I'm sure he would take the time to do so, that's cool with me, I actually know what he meant, how he meant it and how it came across. He has gone on record to say that TV producers never read media tie in books, or any books for that matter, then he implied that Braga has read one of his mediocre DTI novels, so, what, a month ago, I commented on it. To me it's not a big deal and I'm just replying because you Chris replied to me and you two gents decided to defend his honour or something before he came back and replied, if he replies because, it doesn't matter one single bit.

Although, ironies of irony, I've posted to your replies a good 24 hours after you two gents did.

I'm on twitter now. @DimesDaniel
Dimesdan is online now   Reply With Quote