View Single Post
Old October 10 2012, 06:30 PM   #36
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Daredevil back to Marvel Studios?

Ian Keldon wrote: View Post
Captain Craig wrote: View Post
Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man aren't "sellers" per se either and yet.....

Sure both have had their moments but overall the length of a characters ongoing series or ability to maintain one isn't a factor for what movie Marvel Studios may choose to do.
I'll believe those two when they actually hit the theaters, not before. Just like I'll believe the rumors about "Cloak & Dagger" on the small screen when it premieres, not before. And I'll be shocked if any of them actually perform well ratings/BO-wise.
Then you won't have long to wait. Both of those are no longer just ideas being kicked around. By 2014 you'll be able to fully believe then. They are no longer in the rumored category like Cloak&Dagger, Runaways, Dr.Strange or Iron Fist.

Christopher wrote: View Post
I saw a comment from Lauren Shuler Donner today that she'd be glad to work out an Avengers/X-Men screen crossover, but even aside from the legal/financial difficulties, I'm not sure how it would work, since the X-franchise these days seems to be set squarely in the past, and it's hard to see how to move forward from the present of The Last Stand.
Perhaps First Class 2 aka Days of Futures Past is going to allow a way for things to move forward after the events of Last Stand. Perhaps.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote