View Single Post
Old October 10 2012, 04:29 PM   #383
Nick Ryder
Fleet Captain

Re: SONS OF ANARCHY tv series disscussions and comments

Yeah I really think if we don't get another season, I can see the club dying this season and not feeling like it was forced. Jax is starting to be a leader though, which is nice to see. He's always talked a good talk and he's lead stuff too, but I think he's starting to throw his weight around more and I really have to admit, I didn't think I'd like Bobby Elvis as the Veep, but I do.

Of course there's one thing I'd love to see and maybe it's just me, but I'd love to see a situation where the Sons are sort of trapped somewhere, held by Pope or even Galen, like on a run or something. And pretty much it's up to the "old ladies" to pull the boys fat out of the fire. I've got this scene in my head of like Tara and Gemma pulling the other crow eaters and prospects together, arming up and taking out every available bike and rolling down the highway and just kick some ass.

Before this season ends, I totally want to see Gemma and Tara just go total badass and surprise the hell out of everyone. Maybe kinda put an end to that whole "Old Man/Old Lady" heirarchy thing. "You're just an old lady, stay out of it." will be moot, when the "Old Ladies" go and midevil and roll in guns blazing.

Although if Gemma had to go out - that'd be a great way to see her go out, "protecting her cub" and then basically handing the "Crown" of Queen of the MC to Tara.

Would be an awesome part of a series finale.