Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old October 10 2012, 09:10 AM   #11
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: The Void

The timely pause that seems like a god idea?

It's usually a good idea.

What woman call being a wuss 10 percent of time, men call rape avoidance the other 90 percent.

It's not the 1970s any more.

...

I can't remember what it's from, but there was this time where a character in tv show or a movie engineered the evidence the following morning after being a perfect gentleman to a woman that he was looking after, so that she would believe that if she had all ready had intercourse with this person once already just hours earlier, that the visa stamps in his passport to her lady business were still valid, therefore she didn't have to discriminate at all because he was previously vetted and sexually grandfathered into her personal areas.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote